Just found a great tip: two-fingered scrolling in Safari on the iPad! When you need to scroll part of a web page (i.e., a frame), and one finger scrolling won’t work, try two fingers! I could have used this while experiencing Irene last week-end, checking the crisislanding.appspot.com web site for power outages.
- Some Great Mobile Apps You May Not Be Using — Yet!
- Does My iPad or iPhone Have Siri?
- New! Free Secure Browsing!
- New Touch ID Rules
- Use the iPad Keyboard as a Trackpad!
- How to Re-Enable All-Caps on Virtual Keyboard
- Quick Tip: Take a Photo with the Volume Up Button
- Viewing Photo Exif Data
- iPad or iPhone Charging More Slowly?
- Check the Available Space On Your iPad
- First iPad Compatible Hearing Aid
- Ready to Ditch Your Computer and Go All iPad?